TS4001 - 7 Outlet WiFi Power Measurement Advanced PowerStrip
- Whether its sophisticated sensing for all variables of a Tier 2 APS, measuring motion sensor savings or simply monitoring 3 independent plug loads, the WiFi Advanced PowerStrips (WAPS) can cater to each of these requirements.
- The APS can be used for Tier 2 APS research as well as with a range of other applications. The APS supports a variety of SensorClick sensors including:
- Motion sensor
- Pressure mat
- Timer footswitch
- Light level sensor
- Auto-threshold detection that intelligently adjusts to control device
- 72,000 amps/1080 joules with fireproof ceramic surge protection
- Low-voltage, optically-isolated RJ11 SensorClickTM input
- LED status indication (ground, surge, switched, SD, Wi-Fi)
- 32GB removable SD memory card
Traditional surge suppression products use standard MOV (metal oxide varistor) components. TrickleStar APS incorporates advanced surge protection technology. The MOVs are encased in ceramic and are capable of suppressing more energy and dissipating heat faster than traditional MOVs. More importantly, the ceramic casing is fireproof and therefore is capable of preventing fire during surge conditions.
Power sensing Advanced PowerStrip (APS) designed specifically for plug-load research and field trials.
• Solid-State Controls for Appliance
UL 244A & CSA C22.2 No. 14-10,
• Relocatable Power Taps, UL 1363,
• Standard for Surge Protective
Devices, UL 1449, Fourth Edition
• FCC Certified