TS1812TF - SensorClick™ Advanced PowerStrip with Timer Foot Switch (4 ft.)
The TS1812TF SensorClick 12-outlet Advanced PowerStrip with Timer Footswitch saves energy by providing users with manual and timed control over power supplied to electronics plugged into the switched outlets.
What's in the box:
- 4 ft. SensorClick 12-outlet Advanced PowerStrip
- Timer Foot Switch
- Instruction booklet
Simple automation eliminates standby power waste from unused electronics
Timer footswitch with manual on/off control and programmable timed control over power supplied to the switched outlets
Premium-quality, fireproof surge protection safeguards electronics equipment from surges
Plug loads are one of the fastest growing sources of energy in commercial office buildings accounting for 15-20% of office electrical use. The TS1812TF saves energy by reducing peripheral loads that are left on when not in use or consume power when left in a standby state. Foot Switch advanced powerstrips are proven to reduce plug load energy use in office workstations by ~22% ( source: Seventhwave )
Featuring a toggle footswitch with a configurable countdown timer, the TS1812TF allows users to manually remove and restore power supplied to the switched outlets by pressing the button, and configure the switch to automatically remove power supplied to the switched outlets after the countdown timer expires (e.g., 8 hours).
- Simple automation saves energy and reduces electricity costs by providing manual on/off and timed control over switched outlets
- Quickly and easily turn on and off up to 9 electronic devices by stepping on the footswitch and program the timer to automatically remove power supplied to electronics during non-operating hours
- Premium-quality, fireproof surge protection safegaurds plug-in electronics against power surges
- Unique SensorClick platform offers convenient product selection for installing in a variety of applications
Traditional surge suppression products use standard Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) components. TrickleStar’s surge suppression products incorporate advanced surge protection technology with ceramic-encased MOVs that are capable of suppressing more energy and dissipating heat faster than standard MOVs. More importantly, the ceramic casing is fireproof and capable of preventing fire during abnormal surge conditions.