TS1803MS - SensorClick™ Advanced PowerStrip with Motion Sensor (10 ft.)
The TrickleStar TS1803MS SensorClick 7-outlet Advanced PowerStrip with Motion Sensor saves energy by automatically removing supplied power to plug-in electronics if no motion is detected within the countdown timer period ( 30 minute default )
What's in the box:
- 10 ft. SensorClick 7-outlet Advanced PowerStrip
- Motion Sensor
- Motion Sensor mounting bracket
- Instruction booklet
Simple automation eliminates standby power waste from unused electronics
Highly-accurate passive infrared motion sensor detects movement in the workspace area
Power supply to switched outlets is automatically removed after 30 minutes of inactivity
Premium-quality, fireproof surge protection safeguards electronics equipment from surges
Plug loads are one of the fastest growing sources of energy in commercial office buildings accounting for 15-20% of office electrical use. The TS1803MS saves energy by reducing peripheral loads that are left on when not in use or consume power when left in a standby state. Motion-sensing advanced powerstrips are proven to reduce plug load energy use in office workstations by ~22% ( source: Seventhwave )
Featuring a motion sensor with a configurable countdown timer, the TS1803MS detects motion in the workspace area. The electronics plugged into the switched outlets receive power as long as motion is sensed.
If no motion is detected within the countdown timer period, the supplied power to the switched outlets is removed, and electronics turn off, thereby eliminating power wasted by unused peripheral electronic equipment.
- Simple automation saves energy and reduces electricity costs by switching off electronics when the user is not present
- Configurable countdown timer allows the user to customize the time period of inactivity before electronics automatically power down
- Premium-quality, fireproof surge protection safeguards plug-in electronics against power surges
- Unique SensorClick platform offers convenient product selection for installing in a variety of applications
Traditional surge suppression products use standard Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) components. TrickleStar’s surge suppression products incorporate advanced surge protection technology with ceramic-encased MOVs that are capable of suppressing more energy and dissipating heat faster than standard MOVs. More importantly, the ceramic casing is fireproof and capable of preventing fire during abnormal surge conditions.