TS1814 - 4 Outlet Tier 2 Advanced PowerTap with TAV Multi-Sensor
- The Tier 2 Advanced PowerTap product (APT) provides premium quality surge protection and reduces the amount of standby + active power wasted by electronics.
- The Tier 2 APT includes a low voltage RJ11 connector that allows a Multi-Sensor (Infrared and Movement sensing) to be connected.
- The Tier 2 APT includes current sensing on the 1st switched outlet. This allows the Tier 2 APT to support standard master/switched functionality when used with the Multi-Sensor
- Simple, easy to install and provides automation to reduce wasteful standby and active power. Suitable for TV/home theatre applications.
• 4 Outlets
- 1 Always On Outlets
- 3 Switched Outlets (1 outlet
with current sensing)
• 15A resettable circuit breaker
• Selectable switching threshold
• 72,000 Amps/1080 Joules
• Ceramic Surge Protection
• Includes a standard, low-voltage
connector TAV multi-sensor
(infrared and motion) to be
• LED Status Indication (Ground,
Surge Status, Switched)
• <40dB noise filtering
• Angled space saver plug
• CEC TAV-Link™ function
Traditional surge suppression products use standard MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) components. TrickleStar T2 Advanced PowerTap incorporates advanced surge protection technology. The MOVs are encased in a ceramic casing and are capable of suppressing more energy and dissipating heat faster than traditional MOVs. More importantly the ceramic casing is fireproof and is capable of preventing fire during abnormal surge conditions.
• Suitable for TV/home theatre setups
• Excellent for users who wander off
or forget to switch off the TV -
• Solid-State Controls for Appliance
UL 244A & CSA C22.2 No. 14-10,
• Relocatable Power Taps, UL 1363,
• Standard for Surge Protective
Devices, UL 1449, Fourth Edition