TS1811 - 7 Outlet Tier 2 Advanced PowerStrip with ZigBee TAV-Link Multi Sensor
provides premium quality surge protection and reduces the amount
of standby and active power wasted by electronics.
• The Tier 2 APS is designed for use with set-top box systems.
• The Tier 2 APS includes a low voltage RJ11 port which supports the
connection of a Zigbee®-enabled multi-sensor that senses radio
frequency (RF), infrared (IR), and motion.
• The Tier 2 APS includes advanced power measurement and patented
auto-threshold detection. This allows the APS to accurately
support all types of televisions from old to new high efficiency
types. It provides automation to reduce wasteful standby and
active power, and it is suitable for TV/home theater applications.
In addition to standard power switching, the APS also supports
"soft switching" via high-level CEC commands from the
multi-sensor to an HDMI port on the TV; this feature is known
as TAV-Link and will result in placement of connected HDMI
devices into a power-saving state by high-level commands.
• 7 Outlets
- 2 Always On Outlets (1 outlet
- 5 Switched Outlets (1 outlet
transformer spaced, 1 outlet
with current sensing)
• 15A resettable circuit breaker
• True RMS power sensing
• 72,000 Amps/1080 Joules
• Ceramic Surge Protection
• 1 Low voltage optically isolated
• LED Status Indication (Ground,
Surge Status, Switched)
• Angled space saver plug
• ZigBee® enabled multi-sensor
• CEC TAV-Link™ function
Traditional surge suppression products use standard MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) components. TrickleStar T2 APS+ incorporates advanced surge protection technology. The MOVs are encased in a ceramic casing and are capable of suppressing more energy and dissipating heat faster than traditional MOVs. More importantly the ceramic casing is fireproof and is capable of preventing fire during abnormal surge conditions.
• Suitable for TV/home theatre setups
• Excellent for users who wander off
or forget to switch off the TV -
• Solid-State Controls for Appliance
UL 244A & CSA C22.2 No. 14-10,
• Relocatable Power Taps, UL 1363,
• Standard for Surge Protective
Devices, UL 1449, Fourth Edition