• Advanced Powerstrip that provides premium quality, fireproof surge protection for a PC and peripherals
• Reduces the amount of vampire power consumed by PC peripherals
• Inbuilt current sensing circuitry to sense when a Control Device is On or Off and then switch On / Off
• Adjustable switching thresholds
• Auto / Manual switch allows product to be used as a normal surge protector or a energy saving surge
• Resettable circuit breaker
• Advanced noise filtering
• Secondary surge protection: tel / fax
• 6 Outlets 1 Control Outlet 2 Always On Outlets (1 outlet transformer spaced) 3 Switched
• Selectable Auto / Manual modes - can function as a normal surge protector
• Selectable switching thresholds 18W / 35W
• 15A resettable circuit breaker.
• 144,000 amps / 2160 Joules TrickleStar Surge Protection
• LED Status Indication (Ground, Surge Status, Control, Always On Outlets, Switched
• <48dB noise filtering.
• 6 foot incoming power cable with angled space saver plug.
TrickleStar MOV Surge Protection
Traditional surge suppression products use standard MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor components). The Product incoporates advanced TrickleStar surge protection technology. TrickleStar MOV technology is encased in a ceramic casing and is capable of suppressing more energy and dissipating heat faster than traditional MOV's. More importantly the ceramic casing is fireproof and is capable of preventing fire during abnormal surge conditions.
2 year warranty against defective manufacturing and components
$50,000 connected device warranty